Thursday, October 7, 2010
My Big Little Girl
Shea is my hero. She is a big girl. She is responsible. She thinks about others. She brings people cups of water when they're outside working. She unloads the dishwasher because she knows that I don't like to. She likes to take baths with me. Now she is blowdrying her own hair. She is very into stylish things- feather boas, furry pink pocketbooks with rhinestones, multiple patterns and headbands. All of these are at the top of her list. Her most endearing quality, however, is that she loves to be with me. When I was her age I had to fix my own hair because I tormented my mother and pitched a fit until Daddy said that mother wasn't allowed to do it anymore and I would have to learn how to for myself. Shea does it because she's responsible and wants to be a help to her mommy on Sunday mornings. I want to be just like her when I grow up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment